GSVH - Old Fashioned Course and Rules
- First to Finish
- First Gentleman
- First Lady
- First Junior
- First Non-thoroughbred
- Open to all riders affiliated with a fox-hunting club.
- Riders may go to the flags in any order and must go around the flag so that a line drawn from the horse to the start/finish would pass through the flag. A chip must be picked up at each flag and be in the possession of the rider at the time of finish.
- To be ridden in hunting attire and hunting tack. No exercise or racing saddles
- No schooling on any potential part of the course, even if on a different horse.
- Riders must avoid lawns, seeded fields, fields with unharvested crops, etc.
- Roads and driveways are off limits unless specified in Special Rules.
- All gates will be closed, gaps blocked. Gates may be opened by riders but must be re-closed.
- Double Gates off Mantua Mill Road will be open.
- Stevenson's Driveway can be used.
- Ann Martin's cement bridge may used, pass around fenced paddock.