Individuals interested in hunting as a guest must contact one of the Joint-Masters or the Hunt Secretary no later than the night before the hunt.
- Capping fees are $150 for weekdays and $200 for Saturdays and holidays.
- During the cub hunting season, the capping fee is $75 in September, $100 in October.
- The fee must be paid at the meet to the Hunt Secretary or, if absent, to a Joint-Master.
- A guest is permitted to hunt on a capping fee basis only three times per season.
- On Thanksgiving and Christmas, families of members are permitted to hunt without paying capping fees.
Any person hunting with Green Spring Valley Hounds must sign a liabilty release and waiver form. Forms are available through the link below or from the Hunt Secretary or a Joint-Master at the meet.
Please bring your release and your capping fee in an envelope with your name, address and telephone number.